Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tickets are in hand and packing has begun

I was successful in getting all the tickets printed on Sunday in Charlottesville.  I was using the Quicktrak machine, but it encountered an error on the last set of tickets so Pam, one of the ticket agents at CVS, was very helpful.  In addition to getting the rest of my tickets printed, she gave me a slew of luggage tags and the full Amtrak timetable publication, in case we needed it.  There were 21 total tickets for the three of us as we will be taking five different trains and two short thruway buses on the trip.

I have also started packing and have purchased all the sundries we need for the trip.  Now I am really getting excited.  In anticipation of the trip, I thought I would share some of my favorite train pictures from my big trip last summer to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park.  I hope you enjoy them.







No comments:

Post a Comment